dimanche 3 janvier 2016

Fake project alert

Happy New year dear web-friend!

I don't know how this year will go but I'm very confident that it will bring beautiful things! Life is full of surprises, whether it's good or a bad ones, it is still an experience to take.

I wish the best for my little blue mouse, and when I keep thinking about other stories I put that on digital paper with the thought that maybe in another dimension, this will exist as a real movie.

So, reader, keep creating stories, the world is feeding from your vision of it!



6 commentaires:

  1. Hear hear! Well said. (and best wishes for 2016)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. while walking the camino i recorded various memorable sounds...this one was in Leon on a after a stormy night! https://www.hearmeoutapp.com/LP.aspx?SharedSpk=6585

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh my gosh... How.... woaw...Thank you! That was a wonderful time :D !! I sang this song called "Jimmy" from Moriarty, because I've met a guy name like that :) (Maybe you know him?)
      I recorded some songs here if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY8KZ7u1OksRFpG9BzsToGA

      Supprimer