lundi 13 octobre 2014

Never too much

Hello!
Last year, while I was doing storyboards for the Minions Movie, I have worked for the Spirou Magazine as well, and I have to say it was very welcome to do something totally different. It is very important to do various things, to clear your mind, to do something else, no to be drowning into one only subject, to stay on earth, you know.

So I was doing the Minions Comics.

That only had the purpose of complicate the explanation of what I was doing as a storyboard artist, to friends who weren't working in the cinema industry;

"Hey I saw your storyboards in Spirou Magazine this week!"

But anyway, it was really fun to work with Didier Ah-koon (who found all the ideas and gags - the guy is a machine) and I'm really happy to have had the chance to work with Spirou HIMSELF.

Now I have my own projects and I left the team, so I didn't do the new Minions Comics you'll see into Spirou Magazine (which are really cool!), but here are some of mine, I hope you will like it!


     





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire